One of the first questions that we get asked by guests is “What are the top things to do in Whistler?”
To be frank, there’s just so many! But we thought we would compile a big bucket list of an incredible FIFTY Must-dos and must-sees in our little mountain town. Just a little something to keep you occupied!
50 Things To Do In Whistler – Stuff For Foodies To Savour:
- Dine at Whistler’s best restaurant, Red Door Bistro
- Indulge at Purebread Bakery
- Meatless Mondays at Aura Restaurant
- Sample a local brew in Function Junction
- Eat Fondue at The Chalet
- Visit Montis Distilling in Function Junction
- Check out the Ice Room at Bearfoot Bistro
Stuff For The Adrenaline Seeker:
- Get Your Kicks bungee jumping!
- Channel your inner Olympian at The Sliding Centre
- Take to the skies with Superfly Ziplines
- White water rafting on the Cheakamus River
- Make a splash with an RZR tour
- Get the adrenaline pumping in Whistler Bike Park
50 Things To Do In Whistler – Stuff For Adventurers:
- Ski North America’s largest resort!
- Go from Peak to Creek!
- Check out a glacier ice cave
- Dog sled through a winter wonderland
- Camp in the alpine at Taylor Meadows
- Experience the backcountry with a Mountain Skills Academy guide
- Join a group run
The Instagrammable Experiences:
- Get your lumberjack on at Forged Axe Throwing
- Check out the Trainwreck
- Get the shot on the High Note Trail
- Spot a bear in the Callaghan Valley
- Get up close to the Black Tusk
- Hike to a glacial lake on the Wedgemount trail
- The Cloudraker Suspension Bridge
50 Things To Do In Whistler – Stuff For The Whole Family:
- Watch the planes land on Green Lake
- Try XC skiing at Whistler Olympic Park!
- Ride the PEAK2PEAK Gondola
- Frisbee Golf in Lost Lake Park
- Walk with giants at The Ancient Cedars trail
- Coca-Cola Tube Park
- Discover the magical valley of Vallea Lumina
- Hear the marmots at the top of the Mountain
Actually Pretty Chill Stuff:
- Float the River Of Golden Dreams
- Hang out with the locals at Lost Lake
- Explore our neighbourhoods via The Valley Trail
- Ice fishing on Nita Lake
- Take a dip at Rainbow Park
- Soak it all in at Scandinave Spa’s hot/cold baths
- Try stand-up paddleboarding on Alta Lake
50 Things To Do In Whistler – Things For The Culture Vultures:
- Learn about our First Nations at The SLCC
- Enjoy drinks at Whistler’s only lakefront hotel & dining, Nita Lake Lodge
- Go for par at the Golf Club
- Rainy day? Visit the Audain Art Museum!
- Treat yourself to a mani/pedi at Whistler’s first and only Champagne Nail Bar
- Learn about our history at Whistler Museum
- Buy local at the Artisan’s Market or the Farmer’s Market
- Retail therapy on Whistler Village Stroll
There you have it! 50 Things To Do In Whistler – The Big Bucket List of Must-dos, and we didn’t even break a sweat.
Got something to add to the list? We’d love to see your suggestions and recommendations in the comments below!