Let’s face it, Whistler is a seasonal hub. In summer, people flock to the world class bike park, hiking trails and breathtaking lakes. Once the snow falls in winter, people fly from around the globe to get the chance to experience one of the top ski resorts in North America. However, there is never a bad time to visit! There are many amazing, world-class activities to enjoy in Whistler year-round. Plus, the shoulder seasons often boast incredible deals, more availability and seasonal specials!
We have compiled a list of our top 20 choice activities you can enjoy in Whistler year-round.
Activities to Enjoy all the Views:
- Take to the skies with Zip Trek Ecotours
- Explore the neighborhoods via the Valley Trail
- Snowshoe or hike the Train Wreck trail
- Ride the Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Indulge in a Helicopter Excursion for the ultimate birds-eye view
Fabulous Dining to Enjoy all Year-Round:
- Enjoy drinks at Whistler’s only lakefront hotel & dining, Nita Lake Lodge
- Discover a hidden gem in Creekside Village
- Try a craft beer at Coast Mountain Brewing
- Bundle up and have a drink at Ketel One Ice Room
- Take a Bar Hopping Tour in Whistler Village
Local History and Art Attractions:
- Learn about our first nations at the SLCC
- Visit the Audain Art Museum
- Learn about our history at the Whistler Museum
Popular Local Year-Round Activities:
- Try Axe Throwing in Function Junction
- Bring the whole crew in for all season sports including skating, swimming, and squash at Meadow Park Recreation Centre
- Discover the magical valley of Vallea Lumina
- Indulge in some retail therapy on the Whistler Village Stroll
Pamper Yourself with Year-Round Rest & Relaxation, Whistler Style:
- Try a new Spa favorite, the Nita Signature Treatment at Nita Lake Lodge
- Enjoy some quiet time at Scandinave Spa
- Relax at a yoga class at Whistler’s Yogacara Studio
And there you have it! 20 things to do in Whistler all year-round. There is never a dull moment here! If you need even more inspiration as you build your Whistler getaway itinerary, check out our 50 Things to do in Whistler- The Big Bucket List of Must-do’s blog!
Let us know your favorite all-season activity in Whistler in the comments below, and if there is anything we missed that must be shared!