As the Whistler ski season ramps up, you may begin to feel the faint familiarity of FOMO creeping in. FOMO, or “Fear Of Missing Out” is a medically recognized disease, which left untreated can result in next-level sadness.
(Okay, we made that last bit up), but seriously don’t look on from the sidelines any longer. Make the most of wintry BC by taking advantage of the Nita Lake Lodge Season Pass Program this Whistler ski season.
Whistler Ski Season – Nita Season Pass Program.
The Nita Season Pass is a multi-night package, pre-paid at the beginning of the season. It gives you unbeatable savings on your room rate for multiple stays throughout winter. The Nita Season Pass is available in 10, 20 or even 30-night packs and can save you between 15% and 35% on room rates. In addition, it provides exclusive perks and benefits throughout the Whistler ski season including:
- Complimentary breakfast each morning,
- VIP Gold discount card (receive 20% off at Aura Restaurant, Cure Lounge & Patio, Fix Cafe, and The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge),
- Complimentary ski storage throughout the season (between first and final stay only; ski locker lock available from Front Desk),
- Complimentary self-parking for one vehicle per stay,
- One complimentary date change.
But Why Nita Lake Lodge For The Whistler Ski Season?
Nita Lake Lodge is ideally located in the quiet suburb of Whistler Creekside. It provides the perfect balance between mountain access and laid-back tranquility. Away from the busier Whistler Village area, Nita Lake Lodge is situated on a peaceful, glacier-fed lake, and provides a relaxing haven from which to enjoy après, great quality dining, and award-winning spa treatments.
Guest Amenities Throughout the Whistler Ski Season:
- Courtesy shuttle to Whistler Creekside, Whistler Village, and Upper Village,
- Free, unlimited Wi-Fi,
- Complimentary DVD library,
- Lakeside plunge pool and hot tub,
- Adults-only rooftop hot tubs,
- On-site fitness facility powered by Basecamp Fitness.
- Fitness classes and personal training available from Basecamp Fitness,
- Award-winning, organic spa,
- Ample underground parking,
- Electric vehicle charging,
- Free snowshoe rental,
- Free fat bike rental,
- Complimentary ski lockers at the base of Whistler Mountain throughout Whistler ski season,
- Daily après food and drinks offers at Cure Lounge,
- Cozy lakeside firepits.
Focussing on Wellness During Whistler Ski Season.
Wellness at Nita Lake Lodge is right at your fingertips. Revive with a freshly squeezed juice from Fix Café or rejuvenate with a reinvigorating, organic spa therapy. Feeling more adventurous? Re-energize with a fitness class, a day of skiing or enjoy a wander along the valley trail.
What Are You Waiting For?
When it comes to packing for a winter trip this Whistler ski season, there are so many questions to consider: How cold does it get in Whistler? Should I bring waterproof clothing? Is there something that I’m forgetting?
To make it super easy for you, we’ve even shared the top 5 things that we’d be packing for a winter trip to Whistler.
Your Whistler Ski Season – The Fun Part.
Dreaming of epic Whistler snow? Yeah, us too! With more than 8,000 acres of skiable terrain and over 200 marked runs, there’s more than enough space to explore on Whistler Blackcomb. With that in mind, we’ve compiled five of the best Whistler Blackcomb runs – as chosen by Whistler locals. Add them to your checklist and have the best day ever!
How To Find Out More…
If you’re interested in taking part in the Nita Lake Lodge Season Pass Program this Whistler ski season, please reach out directly to the Guest Relations Manager, Samantha.